We've gathered informative articles that provide helpful advice regarding the design, maintenance, effectiveness and redevelopment of web sites, and associated
activities which can add value to your web site.
We can help with all of the following.
- Do I need to add social media marketing to my mix of web activities?
Our article gives you some points to consider, and some advice about what might work best.
- How can I do my own online marketing and still get valuable results?
- How can I get better search engine rankings?
- Why do inbound links matter and how do I get them for my site?
- What do I need to think about before I build a web site?
Our "first steps" questions should get you started and help you figure out what else is needed.
- I want to sell products via credit card orders - what do
I need to know?
- I Like My Site - Why Change It?
The business environment is ever-changing, and your business priorities shift to match conditions. Your web site needs to reflect these changes to help you reach your business objectives. If you regularly review your site you'll know what is needed to keep it up with your competitors
- What's the Big Deal about Writing for the Web?
Copy originally written for print can be the downfall of an otherwise well-designed web site. This article explains the differences between copy for the web and copy for print, and how specialised editing can help you get much better results from your site
- Don't Get Lost in the Crowd
With literally billions of web pages jamming up the information highway, how will anyone ever be able to find your site? This article gives pointers for web site promotion.
- How can I keep my computer and my personal information safe and secure while I'm on the Internet?
The best way to secure your computer and protect your identity on the net is to follow some simple rules which we remind you about in this short article.